On 29 June ECFA brought approx. 50 festivals together in an online meeting, looking for answers to their most urgent questions. Several member organisations shared their experiences in different phases of festival preparation:
– The Women’s Film Festival Barcelona (Marta Nieto Postigo) took place in June as an online event.
– The Busan Int’l Kids & Youth Film Festival (Emily Jang) is counting down to next week’s festival opening.
– Cinekid (Heleen Rouw) is preparing her festival for October.
– Xiaojuan Zhou (Attraction Distribution) shared the perspective of a sales agent.
– #OneWorldChildren (Jitendra Mishra) is an online project running successfully in times of lockdown.
Check out the the full report of the meeting.