The aim of the Kids Kino Docs programme is to support the development of documentary works for young audiences, thus contributing to the growing popularity of the genre.
This documentary journey for six participating filmmakers from Poland and Norway began on 13 October in Poland and will continue over the next 12 months, developing their projects in an international community under the tutorship of Kirsten Bonnén Rask and Paweł Ziemilski, supported by a large group of documentary film professionals.
The titles selected for the project’s 2nd edition are:.
– A LAYUP by Olga Papacz (short, Poland)
– ELLIOT by Maida Hals Eirheim (feature, Norway)
– ARMED WITH DRUMS by Oyvind Aamli (feature, Norway)
– WE KEEP THEM IN OUR HEARTS by Julie Engaa (short, Norway)
– HOW A HUMAN WORKS by Małgorzata Wabińska (mid-length, Poland)
– THE WORLD ACCORDING TO JĘDREK by Aleksandra Bielska (short, Poland)
Read more about Kids Kino Docs.