The Int’l Short Film Festival Oberhausen invites you to a panel and get-together: Reaching – and keeping young audiences.
In this panel, both experts and the target group itself will have a say about the opportunities, challenges and great joy that projects with/for adolescents and young adults bring. Živa Jurančič (Kinotrip Film Programme of Kinodvor, Ljubljana) and Laura Laas (Just Film Festival, Tallinn) will speak with the young presenters of this year’s Children & Youth Film Competition. A plenary session and subsequent get-together offer space for exchange and networking on Friday 28 April at 3.00 p.m. in Oberhausen. For further information: email@example.com.
Other notable young audience events at the Oberhausen festival:
– The Children’s & Youth Film Competition presents 36 films from 18 countries, including six world premieres. The entire programme can be found online.
– The MuVi 14+programme compiles music videos that rebel against stereotypes and expectations.
– The Station Wonderland 6+programme takes viewers on a journey through over 100 years of cinema history, from the very first publicly screened film to dancing robots.
– Against Gravity 14+ features selected films from the Theme programme, with films that make use of video games.
– Screening of the ECFA Short Award compilation (see elsewhere in this newsletter).