- Magnifying Glass, The, Germany, 2017
- Mandarin Tree, The, Germany, Turkey, 2017
- Manolo, Belgium, France, 2017
- Marathon Diary, The, Norway, 2015
- Matches, Ungarn , 2019
- Matilda, France, Spain, Belgium, 2019
- Miriam by the Lake, Estonia, 2016
- Mitten, The, France, Belgium, 2014
- Mobile, Germany, 2010
- Monster don't exist, Italy, 2017
- Moon Children, Switzerland, 2008
- Moon Girl, France, 2016
- Mosquito Piecks, The, Germany, 2017
- Mouse with the Mouth, The, Belgium, France, Hungary, Norway, 2008
- Moving Cities, Great Britain, 2014
- Mr Hublot, Luxembourg, France, 2013
- Mum´s hair, Norway, 2017
- Munya in Me, Netherlands, 2013
- My Body, France, 2018
- My Dearest f#cking Phone, Netherland, 2014
- My Grandpa is hiding, France, 2018
- My mum is an Airplane, USA, Russia, 2013
- My new home is a Trailer, Sweden, 2017
- My Sister, Norway, 2017
- My Strange Grandfather, Russia, 2011
Original title: Moving Cities
Great Britain, 2014, 3 min., no dialogue
Director: Jevan Chowdhury
Wind & Foster Studios
2 Sutton Court Road
London, W4 4NF
Age recommendation: 12 years and up
Film genre: Feature film
Dance, cars, trains, planes. 22 Parisian ballet, contemporary and electro dancers captured on Paris streets, in the metro and RER, to explore the juxtaposition of dance and city.
Dance, Cars, Trains, Planes.
Cities are mesmerising.
Moving Cities celebrates this.
Founded in 2014, in London by Wind & Foster director Jevan Chowdhury, Moving Cities captures international dancers in real settings.
Ciné-Jeune de L´Aisne 2015