- Fairytale With A Completely Imagined Ending, A, Germany, 2014
- Fastline - All I knew, France, 2018
- Feet of Menuela Solis Velasquez, The (Just Kids), Netherlands, 2015
- Feifei - Hide and seek (Just Kids), Netherlands, 2013
- Fence, Croatia, France, Kosovo , 2018
- Fest, Germany, 2018
- Firefly Grove, The, Polen, 2019
- First Step, The, Belgium, 2018
- Fish, Spain, 2017
- Florigami, Croatia, Serbia, 2019
- Follower, Germany, 2018
- For Mathilde, Germany, 2008
- Fortissimo, Germany, 2019
- Fourth Kingdom , The, Spain, USA, 2017
- Fragments, Germany , 2019
- From Here to Immortality, Switzerland, 2013
- Fruits of Clouds, Czech Republic, 2017
Feet of Menuela Solis Velasquez, The (Just Kids)
Original title: De Voeten van Manuela Solis Velasquez
Netherlands, 2015, 20 min.
Director: Annelies Kruk, Anneke van de Lind
Stichting Verzorging Kerkelijke Zendtijd/IKON
1201 DA Hilversum
Phone +31 35-6727272
Age recommendation: 10 years and up
Film genre: Documentary
Manuela from Guatemala is always in her room, sitting on her wooden bed. Her club feet prevent her from walking, or even standing. Fortunately she has a very kind older sister who looks after her.
“The Feet of Manuela Solis Velasquez” is about the right to good health care.
Just Kids (the international title for Mensjesrechten) is a documentary series for children about children's rights. It features stories from the perspective of a specific child from the Netherlands and other countries around the globe. Just Kids encourages children to think about the world and discuss amongst themselves, at home or at school. Our goal is to stimulate reflection without prejudice or criticism and to make children aware of the fact that every child has the right to be happy.
1202 JJ Hilversum
Bart de Graaffweg 2
+31 35 6772960
Study guide: German