The 2nd edition of the Warsaw Kids Film Forum, an international pitching forum for films and series for young viewers, will be held on September 26-28th 2018 during The Warsaw Kids Film Festival. The submission of projects (in development or as work in progress) that want to take part in the Pitching or the Script Exchange is open until 31st May.
At the Forum you can:
– Present your project and find a co-producer, distributor, sales agent or television partner.
– Meet representatives of film institutes and regional funds.
– Consult professional script advisors in individual meetings.
– Learn about the latest trends in production for young audiences.
– Win one of the ‘Best Pitching’ awards (incl. participation in The Financing Forum for Kids Content 2019 in Malmö, or in the EAVE Producers Workshop, or a generous offer from the Audiovisual Technology Center in Wrocław).
The three-day program of the Warsaw Kids Film Forum consists of conferences (presenting case studies, focussing on a cross-media approach, marketing campaigns or market analysis), the pitching of 28 selected projects and individual meetings with representatives of the Polish and foreign film industry. New in this year’s programme are the Script Exchange (bringing screenwriters and directors together with producers) and the Producers’ Meeting (for starting co-productions).
Over 80 projects from 25 countries submitted in 2017. Now, submissions are open until 31st May. You’ll find all required documents on www.warsawkidsff.pl.