- Rabbit and Deer, Hungary, 2013
- Rain, Rain, Run Away, France, 2019
- Rainbow Children - Portrait of Elika, Belgium, 2018
- RE:AW:RE:FW, Germany, 2016
- Ready or Not, Hungary, 2018
- Red Herring, The, Finland, Ireland, 2015
- Red-end and the Factory Plant, Netherlands, Belgium, 2015
- Rising Hope, Germany, 2012
- Rita and Crocodile, Denmark, 2013
- Robot and the Whale, Sweden, 2018
- Robot will protect you, Estonia, 2018
- Room on a broom, Great Britain, 2012
- Rubik, Germany, 2016
- Ruins, France, Belgum , 2017
Rainbow Children - Portrait of Elika
Belgium, 2018, 13 min.
Director: Maryam Bayani
Age recommendation: 6 years and up
Film genre: Documentary
In a class presentation, 5-year-old Elika, with dual origins, wants to give her classmates the most truthful image of her mother’s country, Iran. Meanwhile, she encounters many questions from her classmates.
Maryam Bayani was born in Tehran, Iran, in 1982.
Studied Graphic Design and Animation. After making her internationally award-winning animated documentary, ‘The Pottery Tale’ in 2009, she discovered her tendency to merge reality and imagination. ‘Rainbow Children’, her graduation film, is her first exploration of immigration and identity from children’s point of view.
Oberhausen International Short Film Festival 2018
International Film Festival for Young Audiences - Filem'On 2018